Monday, June 6, 2011

Pig and Piglet Venture to London

As my granddaughter, Caroline, and I gear up for our upcoming trip to London, I wanted to introduce her and share a little bit about this little piggie. We are preparing for the 1st City Lights Shopping & Theather Extravaganza!

I treasure this time I get to spend with my family when we travel together without the interruptions of iPhones, iPads, videogames, and neverending sports schedules. I could go on and on about my little firecracker Caroline, but I will let her introduce herself in her own words:

Hi my name is Caroline Allman Brown. I am 9 years old. My brithday is May 18,2002. I have 1 dog,and 2 turtles. I have a mom and a dad and 1 brother.I also have 2 grandmothers and 2 grandfathers.I also have 4 uncles and 2 aunts and i do not know how many cousins I have.My favorite color is blue.I love to play and do basketball,softball,soccor,art and crafts, and swim. I love to watch tv.that is all about me.Oh one more thing i love to hang out with friends.




M

No comments:

Post a Comment