Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Little Piggy Leaving Africa...

I never say goodbye to Africa. There is no last sunrise or sunset, only memories of savannahs fresh with the dew and a morning chill; evenings of sundowners, game drives and the new rising stars.

Sunset



UGA Bulldog Bird!


  
My Kitty at Singita Pamushana


I never say goodbye to Africa. I have made new friends and reconnected to old ones. I have had many new experiences only to long for the mysteries yet to come.



7 Little Pigs with Andrew and William Leadwood



Deidre, ranger at Singita Sweeni


Evidence,our airport greeter at Singita Sweeni


Gavin from Africa Inscribed


Louis our head chef at Singita

John D and Stephanie, rangers at Molori

Irene from Singita Sweeni

I never say goodbye to Africa. I carry it with me wherever I go. It is forever in my heart and a part of all the life experiences that make me ME. It lies deep inside me always and forever........I NEVER SAY GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment