Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bringing Angels to the Table-One Bite at a Time

Pigs love to eat. Flying pigs love to eat well and are very picky about their food. Today this little piggy found Nirvana in Guanajuato Mexico at the restaurant El Garden de los Milagros (translates Miracle Gardens).

Chef Bricio Dominguez Angular is one of the leading chefs in not only Mexico but the world! He is not a technical chef but an emotional chef. He believes food is not only for the body but for the soul and he prepares each dish with a passion and intensity that rocks your palate to the core.



Mouth Watering Dessert

MORE dessert!


My gorgeous (and delicious) entree


Bricio's cuisine is intuitive and greatly influenced by his personal relationship with his client so he was there beside me to watch my eyes glow and my mouth curve upwards as my first taste of my appetizer hit my taste buds. His joy in my joy and others around the room was magic. He "brought angels to the table" with each and every course. Each dish is a new creation,a molecular explosion, a new combination of ingredients; many locally grown, all fresh and organic.


Troy with Chef Bricio

I want to be like Bricio.I want my joy and passion for travel to be the foundation for all the trips I create.I want to watch and be a part of the experiences I create that change lives and nourish souls. I want to "bring angels to the world".
Thank you Bricio!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment