Friday, February 18, 2011

When Pigs Fly

Thank you for reading my very first blog post! I hope you'll follow my blog and enjoy this little piggies adventures!

When pigs fly it is a special time. No,this is not Vegas. This Little Piggy is in the City of Lights...Paris! Where else can you be with such friends as Patrick, Antoinette and Laurence who make the city come alive for me. I watched a butcher prepare his choice cuts of beef while singing "No Woman No Cry" by Bob Marley. I ate the best steak tartare I have ever had at Le Stella Bistro, and walked the streets of the left bank with a guide who opened my eyes and heart to all the amazing things that make up this oldest part of Paris. 

It is special when pigs fly and its not about how you get there as much as what you do when you are there. Next stop - INDIA!

Bon Soir Mon Amis,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment